Sunday 29 April 2012

Why is it there?


This experience was sent to me shortly after the blog about the old hag/shadow man. I will not be sharing the identity of the individual who shared this story with me as they have not given me consent to release their identity. I will respect their privacy but still share their experience as they have been quite happy to know that they are not alone with their experiences and have been happy to hear from others about experiences that have also been experienced.

I used to live in a home where I’d get that old hag on a regular basis. In this home many strange things happened besides that and even guests in my home would tell me things that they were afraid I wouldn’t believe.

One morning I opened my eyes from a horrible dream that was filled with hatred towards someone who gave me a hard time often. When I opened my eyes, there was a figure standing beside my bed. He was detailed, without color, except different shadows of gray. I would see him clear as day, he wasn’t translucent.

The thing that scared me most was his pupils were fully dilated, his mouth was closed, but somehow I had a feeling almost like a certainty that his mouth was blood filled with razor sharp teeth. He had a human appearance besides his dark vibe. He looked like pure evil.

I was terrified. This was not during an old hag episode. My new baby was sleeping beside me on my bed and I was terrified for us both. I closed my eyes and prayed to God with all I had to take that evil being away.

Then all of a sudden I felt a release that left me feeling calm enough to grab my baby and get the heck out of there.

Without my husband I would not sleep in that room, when he got up at 5 in the morning, so did I. As my daughter got older, she would refer to a man as “boy” and a woman as “girl.” She would be playing in the hallway that led to my room, while I was in the kitchen. Often, she would freeze and stare into the hallway, which was right out of my view and she would say “mommy...boy” and she would sound terrified. I would run to grab her and she would say “gone.”

Long story short and many creepy happenings there later, we sold the place. I have seen that home on the market quite a few times in my opinion, always vacant when it is being sold. I will refuse to show the place to prospective buyers or get someone else too, as I will never step foot in that home again.

What would you do in this situation? Having a baby involved would be so much more complicated. Tweet me your thoughts @Vijayp1982 or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)