Wednesday 25 April 2012

Visitors

Have you ever had an experience where you think you saw a paranormal entity but after that one time, they were gone? Maybe a situation where a string of odd potentially paranormal occurrences happen, but then all of a sudden stop completely never to happen again?

A visitor may have popped in uninvited. A guest entity that for whatever reason has crossed your path for a short duration of time and just as quickly it vanishes from your life because it is continuing on its journey. If you have had any of those circumstances, you may have had a visitor. There are many more signs that could lead to it but these ones are the most obvious. The other question is, if you did have a visitor would you have known it?

You see something out of the corner of your eye, but then it is gone. You put something down in a spot. When you go back to get it, it isn’t there and no one has moved it. Just the same, it is not where you put it. Then out of the blue it shows up somewhere else and you shrug it off thinking that you obviously must have put it where you ended up finding it but just forgot?  Let’s not forget one of the most common examples.  Did you leave that light on when you left that room? You were sure you turned it off, but obviously you must have left it on because it is on right?

Do I believe that a visitor is the same as a haunting? No I do not. A visitor is just passing through and very harmless as far as I am concerned. You may not even know you have one unless you are really paying attention. Do I believe that all visitors are benign? Not necessarily but I would assume mostly. I say that because I also believe that at all times we are surrounded by entities whose lives have been long over. We just don’t sense them. I think they are always around though. If they were dangerous I would think there would be a lot more complaints of random attacks. For the most part I believe that the visitor will just come and go leaving you to wonder what happened. One really good question is do I believe that a visitation can turn into a haunting? Yes I do. Put it this way. If you leave food out for a stray animal, it will keep coming back. Eventually it is just going to stay there. In other words if you know it is there and keep trying to interact with it in your home, you may end up with a new roommate.

In what I believe, we are always surrounded by the paranormal. Some linger while others come and go. I feel that they are always out there. Some of them are not aware of us any more than we are of them, just as some have a need to be noticed. They can be negative, positive, and even both.  I truly think that even when we think we are, we are never alone.

What do you think about visitors? Do you think as I do? Maybe you have other beliefs or opinions.  Share them with me below or tweet me @Vijayp1982.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)