Saturday 21 April 2012

A Picture is worth a thousand words.


My wife and I were out for a walk this evening. As one might expect from the title of this blog, I had my camera. I was snapping pictures along the bow river. I was under the center street bridge. I had something that was a little strange occur two times.  The camera battery was ok. I checked it before we went on the walk. In about 20 minutes from when we started our walk the battery dropped to red zone showing that it was about to die. This was obviously odd, but my wife said maybe it is just the camera. On its own a battery dying isn’t really saying much.  I kept snapping pictures while we were walking expecting that at any moment it was going to power down. The odd thing was that it didn’t power down. Actually it had gone back to normal. Still something to shrug off at the time as it didn’t really seem to mean much. However, after we had begun our loop to go back to our starting point, it happened a second time. Exactly the same as the first time where it had dropped to red and about to die, but then just like that it went back to full battery after a few moments. Just to clarify, I am not saying that this is paranormal. I am saying that my camera has not done this before. So I have included 3 pictures that are of interest. This is because two of the pictures are completely normal. The flash went off normal for all of them, but the one in the middle is a bit strange. First of all it is extremely dark which it should not have been due to the flash going off. Second of all as you look to the top of the picture, there is a face clear as day. You can see 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, a moustache, a neck, and funny enough the face has a bum chin.  Depending on the size of screen you are looking at, you may need to enlarge it. On a normal monitor it is very clear. What do you think this could be? To keep objective, there is no definite way to answer this. It may not be paranormal in nature at all. However, I am not at all sure how I got such a detailed face from a picture that shouldn’t have turned out as it did. Tweet me your thoughts @Vijayp1982 or comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)