Thursday 19 April 2012


Outside of the Whaley house on vacation with my wife.  The camera is digital but we caught a bunch of orbs. I normally don't consider orbs as much evidence. However these caught my eye upon review. 

A few of my pictures from the Whaley house came out with some oddities.  The picture titled chair mist was also from the Whaley house. I also have a few of that top picture of the house where for some reason the picture is distorted in a few frames, but I was standing still when taking the pictures. Send me your thoughts. Tweet me @Vijayp1982 and tell me what you think, or comment below.

2 comments:

  1. vacation houses really give a good experience to enjoy our vacation with family and friends vacation homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s such a fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    Travel
    Tourism
    Vacation
    Hotels
    Best Vacation Spots

    ReplyDelete

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)