Tuesday 24 April 2012

When are dreams more than dreams?

When I was younger, like most kids my imagination was active. The sky was the limit and nothing was impossible. I always wanted to be the strongest warrior in the world. My favorite games were always where I got to rescue the damsel in distress. The monsters were whatever I could think about at the time.

If any of you have read my previous post about my psychic experience with Madam Vera, this is a continuation of her reading. My focus prior was addressing people’s belief in psychics. This is another reason why she made me a believer that day.

My fantasy world as a child slowly faded as I grew older but the underlying notion is a part of my life still. It is for most of us. Our fantasies as kids are a major part of the choices we make when we grow older. Sometimes the obstacles that we face turn us from the path we used to follow. Other times those obstacles drive us to be what we always dreamt of. To be quite clear, I dreamt of the being the hero just as much I played being the hero as a child. As I grew up I wanted to be the hero, and honestly still do. However, what does it mean when the monsters you fight when you are playing are more dangerous when you sleep? What happens when these monsters are quite vivid and the dreams are far more vulgar than a child’s mind can conceive? Then as time goes by, these same dreams don’t stop. They continue and get that much more intense. The repetitive dream is common but what about the feelings like you have bruises that you didn’t have before you went to sleep.

This even still could possibly be determined scientifically. A medical explanation for how the mind transfers the images from you dream in to a real manifestation of pain in your physical body. Well how about we re-introduce the psychic connection.  This is what makes the dream more than a dream for me. My dreams were not something I brought up to her in our conversation.  It wasn’t even really a focus of the reading at all. The twisted monsters I saw in my head while I slept were described to me by someone who I never met. Madam Vera in a very direct way said after describing my very personal images “these are not dreams, they are very real. You are really fighting. The reason why you see them is because they know you. They don’t like you because you won’t fear them. Whereas most people run from the darkness you run towards it. They fear you, and so they must beat you.”

Needless to say, this was unnerving in the sense of her knowing such details. At the same time it was inspiring because I knew it to be true. I will not run in fear, I will not stand idly by. I may be afraid but courage is action in the face of fear. What would you do if your dreams were more than just a thought in your head?

Tweet me @Vijayp1982 or comment below and tell me what you would do.

1 comment:

  1. ive had similar dreams. dreams so real that they've actually did come true. am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)