Wednesday 18 April 2012

My first real psychic experience.

Some of you out there reading this blog know me and know a lot about my life. Majority of you who will read this do not. My posts so far have been more informational but I thought it was time for a personal story.
What is your belief in psychics? Do you feel that some are credible while others are not? Maybe you just think they are all kooks.  I never used to put a whole lot of faith into a psychic prediction.  They always seemed so generic that they could apply to anyone, or they just were all together wrong.  I would go to them for fun but never with any thoughts about them being in any way real. 

Back in 2002 I was in a mall in Edmonton where I used to live.  You may have heard of it, it was West Edmonton Mall.  I was just outside of the food court and there was a psychic booth there. I didn’t have anything on the agenda and I was just hanging out. I figured what the hell. I have some time to kill so why not? The booth was inside a tent that looked like one you would see at a big top circus. It was obviously much smaller as it was inside the mall. The color was deep red. It had mini mirrors going from the top of the tent cover to the ground on every seam. It was octagon shaped. Each panel of the siding had a blue oval with a lion on it and words above the lion that were another language.  Her name was Madame Vera.

I sat down in front of her and kept my smile very genuine. Meanwhile I was thinking that she was going to be the same as every other psychic out there. I of course was respectful.  Make no mistake folks, if you are willing to sit in front of them frauds or not, don’t judge them. You are the one paying the money for a laugh, so who is the fool hahaha. Anyways, I listened to her explanation of what she was going to do to get her reading. From all of the ones I have been to, there have been many methods I have seen. Some hold your hands, some just look at you. Some do the Tarot cards, some read your palms, and so forth.  She just did the reading by holding my hands.

I sat there while she had her eyes closed and was reading whatever she was reading. I was still with no belief in it other than the entertainment value. She told me a number of things that were somewhat general as expected. While she was talking to me I just enjoyed the fortune telling and took it with a grain of salt. I paid $20.00 and figured that I’ll get what I paid for.  Closer to the end of the reading she let go of my hands and looked at me puzzled. I was thinking to myself “this is new.” She said “do you have a lot of stress?” I told her I did not. I actually was in a really good place. Everything was going extremely well for me at this point so I figured that now we were on the part where she was totally off her rocker. She said with more concern in her voice “there is something wrong here” moving her hands around her stomach. She started saying I needed to maybe do yoga or something because I had a serious problem in that area. Which of course I laughed because I sure didn’t have any issues what so ever at this point. 

She saw my laugh, but with a more stern voice said “You really need to do something about this, it is very serious.” I was not rude but just told her I understood. The reading was over and I left. Laughing to myself because it was if nothing else, entertaining. I figured that it was worth the $20.00.

3 months later I was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. I had no symptoms or issues at all until just prior to the diagnosis. I was actually just coming off a big win from a martial arts tournament before I saw Madam Vera. I was in probably the best shape of my life when I went to see her with no sign of illness. So needless to say when she told me about her prediction of my serious issue in the stomach area, I laughed it off as nothing but nonsense. 

I tell you, the moment I heard the doctors tell me my diagnosis. Aside from the shock of being told I had this cancer, I couldn’t believe how my thoughts took me right back to Madam Vera and her warning. I was thinking about what I might have done to heed what she told me and maybe prevent this from having happened to me. If I didn’t believe in psychics before, I sure did now.  Don’t misunderstand me. Not every personal claiming to be a psychic is actually gifted like that. Majority of them are frauds trying to take your money.  However, there are those few special people out there who actually know what they are doing.  If you are fortunate enough to cross paths with them, LISTEN to what they say.

Just to end on a positive note, I went through my treatments and surgeries years ago. I have come through it with flying colors and my cancer has been gone for a long time. I had to have a complete gastric bypass. What that means is that they did remove my entire stomach. So I am all intestine and esophagus. It isn’t so bad. I must admit though, the thought even till this day runs through my head. What if I would have listened instead of laughed?


7 comments:

  1. Now that is something else. Wow.
    I have never been to see a psychic myself. My experience was somewhat different and very frightening. I have long had an interest in this area and wanted to learn more. Specifically in tarot. Both my girlfriend and I were interested in this and I had gotten a deck of cards and we were trying to learn how to read them.
    It seemed very innocent and just a good learning experience. I went first and after letting her shuffle and handle the deck I was to lay out the cards and read them I believe we had gotten a Celtic deck and I should be able to discern the question she wanted answered by the end.
    Bottom line as the cards were laid out in became apparent that she wanted to know if her and her husband would be able to have a child. He was diabetic and well didn't take proper care of himself his sugars were so high most of the time he had rendered himself sterile really. I chalked it up to knowing her really well to be able to tell what her question was.
    The answer in the cards was "yes but only with great sacrifice and pain."
    At the time we read into it as well duh you sacrifice your social life and child birth does not tickle.
    About a year later she did become pregnant which we all celebrated happily. Not one thought of that reading came to mind.
    Fathers day...her husband died of a massive heart attack. My friend was alone with their unborn child.
    Months later it hit me. Was this what the cards were trying to tell us? Had I not listened to the true message with my inexperience? Do I have psychic ability myself?
    I don't know the answer but I havent picked up a tarot deck since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I got the freebies with the ComLuv premium and adding this now makes it all even juicier than ever.
    live psychic

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read your article I could vision the psychic booth in my mind, what a great image. Such a strong story about your personal experience, and I am glad you come through the surgery. Yes, I have to agree with you, some psychics do know a lot.
    Psychic clairvoyant

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    John Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also seen Vera years ago she was very accurate I would Love to contact her again if anyone has her contact info plz send it to me medic2010@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. check official website

    ReplyDelete

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)