Tuesday 29 May 2012

Queens Park

Communicating with the beyond has been a fascination for many and has existed for a long time. Arguably one might say since the inception of modern consciousness. Just recently I was out at Queens park cemetery with one of my team mates, Ian, well as Rob who is co-founder of west paranormal Research. We arrived around 7:30 to begin our investigation. The sun was high and the temperature was quite nice at the time. Of course nothing generally happens when the sun is that high but it gave us a chance to explore during the day light and get a good lay of the land. Rob has been there many times and gave myself and my team mate a history of the area. The equipment used was a Mel Meter, compass, 2 digital audio recorders, K II, still camera, and video camera. It was the digital recorders that are the stars of this outing.
Unfortunately after reviewing all of my pictures and video I found nothing out of the ordinary. I also listened to my audio recordings and also found nothing of interest. We did a series of three EVP sessions during which we had placed the Mel, the K II, and the EVP recorders down and fixed the video camera on them during the session. During the first session the temperature gauge had gone down very quickly. As the temperature was in fact getting colder there was not much we could read into this as it was nothing out of the ordinary. The Mel had a few small spikes in EMF reading but nothing considerable.
The second session, much like the first in set up, was also unremarkable. No reaction from the equipment nor did we catch anything on the EVP recorders. There was nothing too crazy going on at this stage. There were also still a few stragglers around the area who were walking through the park.  Don’t get me wrong, in that the whole thing was a bust. If nothing else, this cemetery was absolutely beautiful. The stone work on the graves was very impressive. You could not help but feel a sense of sorrow looking at them and the ages of some of those who have passed. It was the younger people who are now deceased that really caught my attention.

 It was when we were getting to the children’s area of the cemetery that we completed our last EVP session. Sadly yes there is a children’s area.  At this location Ian and I were standing in the middle of the grave sites on the playground and Rob was standing just outside of the play area on the grass. I had placed the K II on the ground and Ian filmed it with the video recorder.  I had one EVP recorder in my hand and Rob placed one on the lower part of the playground. I asked a series of questions to which I received no response. There were a few howls of coyotes in the background but we heard nothing out of the ordinary. I specifically asked if someone could, as loud as they could, say anything to let me know they were around. Still I heard nothing. After about 10 minutes of the session we shut it down as the temperature was getting quite cold. The next day I went through all of the stuff Ian and I had collected. Unfortunately I had found absolutely nothing with my collected material.
Later that evening I received a message from Rob which only said I am sending you an audio recording. I checked my email and opened the audio. His email said he caught something but wouldn’t tell me where, that way if I heard the same thing we could at least compare that. In the recording, right where I asked for someone to say something as loud as they could, you can clearly hear what sounds like two shouts. I could not make out what they said but they were distinctly two shouts from a person. It sounded human so there was no confusing it with an animal sound. It was our only capture that evening. It was not much but we still spoke of it to see if it was something to consider. Rob considered it to be someone in the distance from our location that he caught. I had to dismiss that because if it were in fact a person in the area my recorder should have also caught that sound as well as the video camera and we also would have heard it ourselves. Only his recorder recorded anything which tells me that whatever shouted out had done so directly into his recorder.  Ultimately we didn’t get much to work with from that investigation but that one EVP is still worth considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)