Wednesday 6 June 2012

Let’s talk zombie

Shout out to my Buddy Brian Wilkerson for the idea to this post. Follow him on Twitter @Theonewithcp.
I don’t know about you folks but zomibification is not necessarily my cup of tea. It is fun when you see the Zombie walks and the folks who get really into the theme. However, there are those out there that are true believers of a hypothetical Zombie apocalypse. I do not want to give the impression that I am saying they are wrong. I do not personally know for sure if that is even possible. I am simply saying that at this point I don’t have enough information to justify a belief in such an event as zombies.

The recent news has displayed a deranged individual that murdered another person and the police actually caught him eating the face of the victim. It is gross yes, but not supernatural.  On the other hand there happened to be another article that I had read about another such deranged individual who was caught by the police and was actually ripping out and throwing his own innards at the police until dead. Now to reiterate, this person did die. At the same time he was able to actually fling some of his innards before dying.  This isn’t necessarily supernatural however it is very unnatural none the less.

So with the oddities that take place in this modern age, what do we all think of zombies? Monsters created from abominations from beyond life, or crazy folks high on drugs and displaying unnatural strength and behaviour. At this point in time I am going to have to say that I believe the latter. At the same time, I always like to have a sword or two handy just in case. Remember folks, a bullet hole won’t do too much against the undead, but decapitation is always a safe bet hahaha.

Keeping an open mind I am still thinking that the idea of zombies is a bit much, but strange things do occur, and some of these things are not necessarily explainable. This to me means that the possibility is out there that the dead may one day rise from the grave. I just don’t think that day is today. Yet as time goes forth if you pay attention to the world events, things are strange and getting even stranger. The world is changing and paranormal occurrences are apparently on the rise.

Some of this is very heavy in terms of thought, what do you think is going on? Do you think zombies are real? Do you think the world is heading in a supernatural direction?

Let me know what you think on twitter @Vijayp1982 or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)