Monday 7 May 2012

Spirit Attachment

One risk of entering a location known for spirit activity is that a spirit can attach itself to a person. They do have the potential ability to follow you.  It is a risk involved with Ghost Investigators due to the amount of time they spend in active locations, but that could just as easily be a passing by couple who entered such a place.
It is a scary thought in many ways, to think that a paranormal being could just randomly select you and then come into your home.  However, let’s look at this from a more reasonable perspective than to just think that they do as they choose.

If you pay attention to all paranormal TV shows. The common element is that there is an interaction between the person and the entity.  First of all they must open a communication. If you never open a communication, you can not have an attachment. The entities only have the power you give them.  This also means that if they rely on you for that energy, you have full control. What this means is that if you do not want them around, you can tell them to leave.

 This is important because there is a popular misconception that they follow and do not leave without professionals coming in to get rid of them. This leaves a big opening for frauds.  The truth is every person has a personal level of control that they can make it possible to never have an attachment. Exercising this control can come in many forms. Some show it by way of faith in a religion, others in personal objects of security, and some have combinations of rituals that they perform. There are many ways to prevent it, but it all comes down to what empowers you to feel in control. 

My wife is a believer in the paranormal. She also has a very definite rule that I can do what ever investigations I want, but nothing paranormal is EVER permitted to enter our home. I very much agree with her that I don’t want my work following me home. This is no different than a person who works in an office. When the work day is over, they want to clock out and go home. They don’t want to have homework to do when they get to their house.  I have no issue ensuring that nothing will ever enter our home because I know that I will never accept or allow anything to do so. It is my belief in my own ability to control where the communication stops that gives me my control.

Always remember that the control is yours. If you do not want something clinging to you, make it clear.  Tell whatever it is that you are done with your communication and it is not welcome to follow you.  The power is always yours.

If you have any comments tweet me @Vijayp1982 or comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any prayer or specific way to speak to god with the entity present and to break the connection as I fear speaking directly to the (spiritual lampreys) opens more channels. And I'm a sensative as I also have clinical depression and anxiety that I'm treated for. Mediums used to smile and welcome me out of no where. Now I have had many challenges, I was laid off, I got a dui two weeks ago for prescription medications that I take and don't abuse so I need a lawyer for. I am psychologically and physically drained most of the time going on a year. with no reason for it but I also help others as a courtesy when they are in bad times. I'mnot a psychologist but these people come to me in social forums in other ways and They have a heavy-ness to them that I fix through conversation. I have no idea why but I've always been this way in school growing up, I've talked people out of suicide when I myself was weak. I just want to be able to break attachments as I don't have energy to spare right now. my email is st.skippers@gmail.com, please help and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)