Thursday 18 October 2012

Unexpected Surprise

          One might say that the best time to get paranormal activity is when you are not at all expecting it; It can be a pleasant surprise for the investigators on scene.  My friend Rob asked me to join him one evening as he was asked by a reporter at Shaw cable to get another investigator and help promote the local Calgary Ghost tours. If you are interested in it please contact Joanna (403) 472 1989 or by email at info@calgaryghosttours.com. Aside from talking about the ghost tours, the reporter also wanted us to describe what we do and why we do it. The reporter followed us to a location in which Rob and I had previously witnessed a full sized shadow figure standing over 6 feet tall. The reporter was asking his questions and we would answer as best as we could, all routine stuff really.  Rob was on camera explaining the area and showing the camera man a K2 meter and talking about it a little bit. Joanna and I were standing behind the camera man listening and watching as Rob did his interview.

            Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed some movement that drew my attention away from what we were doing. It was dark out but there was a backdrop of light that was enough for me to see the details of the foliage. I could see the individual plants and trees enough to notice this out of place movement. I stared in the distance watching what I thought I saw. Rob at this point was explaining to the reporter about the shadow figure we saw around a year ago at this spot. I tapped Joanna and told her to look where I was looking. I could not interrupt Rob at this point but kept my vigil on this spot. I could see something in the short distance between the trees; it stood roughly between 4.5 to 5 feet in height. I saw it peeking out from behind a tree. It did so a few times and then I saw it move to another tree, whatever it was, it was watching us. As soon as Rob was done I yelled at him to throw me his K2 and quickly but cautiously moved over to the spot. There was no more figure as I got closer but when I turned the K2 on, it was spiking full.  Whatever was there left enough of an energy signature that the K2 was maxed out. When I was moving over to the spot I was explaining to Rob and the camera man what I saw.

            Seeing the spike on the K2 clenched it. The reporter was thrilled saying “that could not have been scripted any better.” Whatever was curious about us was no longer there and the area was open enough that had it been a person we all should have seen them leave the site. Whatever I saw was just gone when I approached. It could have possibly been the same thing we saw a long time ago, but could even be a different one. All I can say is that I saw another shadow figure in the same place around the same time of year, all while a Shaw cable reporter was filming an interview with us, and also while Rob was talking about that same entity we saw before. If intelligent it could have been curious about us, or even why we were talking about it. I suppose we will never conclusively know. I agree with the reporter that the situation could not have even been scripted any better.

If you have any questions or comments, please follow me on Twitter @Vijayp1982 or comment below.

1 comment:

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)