Tuesday 21 August 2012

Did you feel that?

Can you picture that moment where you are by yourself, doing something common. Maybe you are listening to your IPod, watching TV, reading a book, or any various tasks you may do on a regular basis. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but all of a sudden a wisp or cold breeze comes from nowhere.  Picture yourself looking around at first unsure, then walking over to check your vents to see if they are blowing cold air but finding them still. Wondering where that shift in the air came from. You are looking around but nothing that you can see has changed in the room you are in.
One scientific method that I think could relate to a paranormal circumstance as such is the theory of displacement. If you drop a rock in a glass of water, the water level rises because the rock takes up the space and displaces the water right. Well paranormal entities though invisible still have a substance that they are created from, though we may not fully understand what that is, it does make sense. How many reports have been mad where the involved person states that there was a shift in the air, something just felt different, and the room got colder. This could be related to the fact that the mass that takes up the space in the room displaces the air surrounding you, causing a breeze, and also drawing the warm air. Not saying that every time it happens there is a paranormal entity present, sometimes the air may just be shifting because someone on the other side of the house opens a door and shifts the air like a pressurized cabin having a window open. However in those cases where there is a potential supernatural happening, it makes so much sense.
This whole idea was honestly started because of my large Bouvier des Flanders dog. I was taking a shower, and I like the water quite hot. The bathroom obviously got steamed up so I always keep the door open. In the middle of my shower, surrounded by hot air, there was a shift in the air, I turned around and I saw my dog entering the room. It just clicked, that one mass taking up air space felt one way, and then when another mass entered the room, the air displaced. The warm air being so much thicker it was much more noticeable. It got me thinking that as a paranormal entity would have some kind of mass, it would explain that same shift in the air when they are attempting to manifest. The room shifts because another mass is entering the air space. Some may disagree, but I think that it makes perfect sense. I would love to hear other opinions.
Let me know what you think. Follow me on Twitter @Vijayp1982 or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)